decking the halls

12.01.2012
P1200613P1200561P1200781P1200766P1210094P1200929P1210103
December in //dashes //
//Christmas carols //warm drinks in mugs //decking the halls //long movies //peppermint sticks //white lights //cloudy sky's  //seasons greetings //evergreen trees //this //hugs //scarves, hats and mittens //watching the nutcracker ballet// boots //cards //memories //frost on the ground // woolly sweaters // red bows //Christmas stories //making paper snow flakes //toasty fires//
“It is the Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air”
                                                      - W.T. Ellis
feel that hope. a hope that the birth of Jesus gave us.
look at the lights, they remind me of the Light of the world.
praising Him in the carols we sing.
feel His love wrap around me like the warmth of a fire.
the red and white, His blood washes us white as snow.
the star on the tree, a guide for the wise men.
seeing Christ in Christmas.

2 comments :

  1. You have a very classy taste in photography and art alike, Em! And I totally love the fact that you quoted Seabird in your post. One of my favorites.
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got to see The Nutcracker!? Lucky! I really want to see it, but I don't think I'll be able to. :(

    Anyway, the pictures are so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete