The sun is out!!

4.17.2012
As I sit here at my desk wondering what in the world to tell you about, I should say this...........
(love that:)
Ever think things were impossible? I have. Nothing is impossible with God!!
Sorry I have not posted For AGES!!!
Found this under our garage door. The door closed on top of him and he was stuck under there all night.
(The bat is for catching its head:)\
He was so beautiful!
I regret to tell you that he died:( He was almost dead when we found him. When we returned to the site of release, he was dead.
He was 49 inches.
(jumping pictures....)
(HAHAHAHA, sorry it's a bit blurred!!)
We are doing a home school baseball program. It is really fun!!
That's me in the red hat. I was the only girl playing baseball last week;)
My brothers were on the opposite team and I would like to say we smoked them but that would not be truthful;)
The weeds are growing like wild fire.
I think he likes the piano....don't you?

Sidewalk Prophets - Live Like ThatFrom the album Live Like That




Sometimes I think
What will people say of me
When I'm only just a memory
When I'm home where my soul belongs

Was I love
When no one else would show up
Was I Jesus to the least of those
Was my worship more than just a song

(Chorus)
I want to live like that
And give it all I have
So that everything I say and do
Points to You
If love is who I am
Then this is where I stand
Recklessly abandoned
Never holding back
I want to live like that
I want to live like that

Am I proof
That You are who you say You are
That grace can really change a heart
Do I live like Your love is true

People pass
And even if they don't know my name
Is there evidence that I've been changed
When they see me, do they see You

Chorus

I want to live like that
I want to live like that

I want to show the world the love You gave for me
(I want to live like that)
I'm longing for the world to know the glory of the King

Chorus

I want to live like that
I want to live like that.

I love this song!! I want to live like that!
 I've been busy with Algebra 1.
I keep reading
"You will learn more about this in Algebra 2"
Ahhhhh!

Yours forever cheerfully hope that this year will go really slow

Em

3 comments :

  1. holy batman that's a huge snake! lol, we've got a few big gopher snakes, too! sometimes they get caught in the garden netting/fencing wire which is really sad. :(

    Algebra. Blech. I'm so thankful that I'm in my last chapter of math!! Can't wait for summer Vacation!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!! I have 7 days of math left!!! Isn’t it a pleasant feeling?!?!?
      Big snakes are the coolest!=D(when they are not injured:)
      Em

      Delete